My first day of work at the admin thing!!
omg!!! it was damn hard!!
hav to keep printing things and everything..
hard $$ .. but its ok.. keeps me bz all the time!!
The tht of all the money im gona earn makes me damn happy!!
lol... went to sengkang wif fiona after work...
Found out that i nv bring enuf $ to loan huan huan ai...
siannnnn.... luckily fiona, the best person in the entire world agreed to help me to rent it 2morw in the morning!!
I love fiona man!!!! lol..
I think im gonna turn les soon...lol...
haha.. yes!! turn les!!! muahaha..
no la .. jk only..
if i turn les ar.. all my friends will b so freaked out..lol..
**************
2morw !! finally hav enuf $ to buy clothes!! buying more formal clothes for the job..
and 1 pair of skinny black jeans...
I HOPE THEY MAKE ME LOOK SKINNY IN THEM.. AND NT LYK BAO BA ZHANG..LOL..
I can do it man!!
i will work!!!! hahaahahaha...