ღ Saturday, June 14, 2008
♥ A New Chapter Begins ♥
omg!!i hate the construction seriously!!!I was woken up by it at 8 am in the morning la!! WTF!!!!i dun realy care if theres lift a nt in the 1st place lor. IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME!! I TAKE THE STAIRS!!i dun understand they wanna make lift wen they say wad..Saving the environment is v impt.. WAA V ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY TO BUILT LIFTS LA!!! waa all the dust produced now is SOO GNG TO HELP THE ENVIRONMENT LOR!n they say having a healthy lifestyle is impt..WAAA TAKING THE LIFT IS SOOO GNG TO HELP US LOSE WEIGHT AND HAVE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AS COMPARED TO CLIMBING THE STAIRS LA!!IM FREAKING PISSED!!the moment it woke me up by its endless drillings, it already spoil my day!!FREAK!!!I HATE IT LOR.. RITE OUTSIDE MY HOUSE SOMEMORE LA!!SUPER NOISY CAN!!???!!!!I WAN MY SLEEP LOR!!they should lyk allow the whole block ppl to stay over at a chalet while they finish this thing 1st lor... LYK LET US STAY AT THE CHALET FOR FREE..u noe that noise pollution will make ppl hav headache lor!!!!ITS NOT HEALTHY LOR..i bet all the radiation produced is also bad for health!RAHHH...DRILLING= BAD MOOD EILEEN!
♥ TCP has written at
12:37 AM