ღ Monday, July 14, 2008
♥ A New Chapter Begins ♥
omg!! im damn screwed la!!I LOST MY FREAKING SSM SHOES!!!WTF????!!?!?!?!n the worse thing is tat, I DUN EVEN NOE WEN I LOST IT!!!PRO RITE??i duno if i was even holding onto it wen i was in the bus laa!!!WAD TO DO?? OMGGGG.. I FREAKING SHIT DEAD MANNN....should i buy new 1s??ORshould i go for ssm wif my bese court shoes??( they are much taller!!)im sooo dying!!!should i buy??? i only hav 4 more lessons at TCA,which includes, 1 stewarding, 1 packaging, 1 practical test and 1 COUNTER STAFF..all my other post are lyk shit easy except for the counter staff SHIT..haiz die la..i dun even noe if i should wish that my shoes are in the bus or in schoollif its in school, WHO TOOK IT??coz i called eunice to help me go check.. THERE DUN HAV ANY SHOE BAG!!!thn if its in the bus, WILL ANY1 TAKE IT??.... THE WORST THING IS THAT MAYB I LEFT IT ON THE BUS STOP !!!!!i will die die shit ass die lor...OMG!!!:I CANOT IMAGINE HOW MY MUM IS GNG TO SCOLD ME LATER!!!!Y AM I SO F**KING BLUR???!?!?!?!
♥ TCP has written at
3:17 AM