ღ Friday, August 8, 2008
♥ A New Chapter Begins ♥
Have been having sleepless nights for 3 days..coz I HAVE BED BUGS!!n those stupid bed bugs kept biting me!so i asked my mum to change me my bed sheet.at 1st i tht i gt some mental prob..coz everytime in the middle of the night, i will start scratching my leg and my hands lyk crazy..thn obviously i will toss and turn in my bed...n in the end my mum couldnt sleep as welll...she kept complaining that i make a lot of noise at night..haizz...I SERIOUSLY HATE THOSE BED BUGS CAN!!bite until my ENTIRE leg gt those red spots..I TELL U HOR, IS ITCHY 1 CAN...n they love biting my TOES..!!lyk omg la!!i canot imagine how i will survive for the nxt few days...ITS REALY ITCHY TO THE MAX LAAAAA!!HELP!!!now my mum is so unhappy wif me..coz i kept suspecting things to have bed bugs..OF COURSE LA..WILL HAVE PHOBIA CAN!!i didnt sleep for the past few nights u noe!!scratch scratch n scratch enuf already...WILL DIEEEEEEE...im lyk suffering from lack of sleep now!rahhhh!!!!!!
♥ TCP has written at
11:13 PM